We Love You

Hello again,

Sorry to be a borderline spammer about our film, but the research on this says that you need to remind people about 8 times before they take action on something like this.  Well that’s what I’ve read.  So I’m blogging you again.  I promise not to do it 8 times!  And if it’s not your thing – don’t worry I won’t be offended if you’d rather not contribute – I just wanted to bump this to the top of your feed again as a little reminder.  Sorry!
 
You see we seem to have stalled at 10% of our target, so if you’d be willing to send the link to anyone you think might be interested in either (a) independent film (b) musical comedy or (c) alternative comedy or is all of the above and ideally (d) rich, then that would be much appreciated.    If you look at the stats, we’ve had 100 views of the fundraising vid, and 10 people fund us, and we’ve hit 10% of our target.  So quickly doing the maths, we need another 900 people to see it, for 90 more people to fund us, to bag the other 90%.  And we’ve only got 25 days left of the campaign.  Eeek!
 
 
Thanks in advance! Would it help if I said we love you?
Image
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s